A large flow of ideas and a constant desire to develop cause limited editions of furniture items and the uniqueness of art objects that are made in a single copy.
The spacious workshop where the artist and his team work is located near Moscow and allows you to make large-sized products in the form of wall panels, park sculptures, furniture, etc.
Aleksey Bereznyak is always open to cooperation and is ready to join the work with architects, designers, private customers and companies at the stage of project activity.
Often, to solve the problems of a specific customer, Aleksey develops products for a specific task. In this case, this usually happens as follows:
- The customer expresses their preferences in the general theses (Description of external properties and budget)
- Then, after paying in advance, work on the sketch begins. This amount is included in the cost of manufacturing the product in the future
- After agreeing on the sketch and budget, the manufacturing process begins.
- The manufacturing process usually takes from 1 month
- When developing a product, the nuances of the subsequent reproduction of an idea or a specific work in a limited edition (for example, furniture) are discussed. In cases where the customer applies for an exclusive product and does not want it to be repeated, additional financial investments will be required.
Since the specifics of Aleksey's work on art products imply his full participation in the process and can not be fully performed by the hands of assistants, it is better to contact in advance. It is not necessary to focus only on the estimated production time of your product, because there is a stable sequence of orders.